R-21: Bringing the Nordic Industry Together
March 2021 marks a brand-new beginning as R-21 welcomes the entire Nordic robotics industry to gather in Odense, Denmark. This will be the first time an event will feature the Nordic industry and expectations are high amongst participants and partners.
Denmark is known for being at the forefront of robotics, and in March 2021 the town of Odense will host the new fair R-21 – the Nordic countries’ largest fair in robotics, automation and drones. However, R-21 is not a Danish event with a spotlight on Denmark – this is a Nordic event featuring and developed by The Nordic countries.
– R-21 will be an industry game changer. This is the very first fair where we all come together. As an exhibitor you will meet customers, a new market and possibly even make new collaborations across borders, says Katarina Fruerlund Deylami, Business Unit Manager at the Event Department at Odense Congress Center.
– As a visitor you will have a unique opportunity to experience the expertise and know-how, we possess in The Nordic countries. It’s quite impressive and something you really shouldn’t miss, she continues.
A Nordic Collaboration
Besides having Nordic exhibitors and visitors, the working group behind the fair consists of Nordic partners and representatives. Furthermore, the fair’s advisory board also consists of members from different Nordic countries to ensure that the fair will benefit from experiences from all corners of the north.
– It is important that R-21 will represent a broad selection of the many exciting businesses that the different countries can offer. And who better than representatives from the countries themselves to ensure that R-21 will feature the best and brightest they have to offer, says Katarina Fruerlund Deylami.
The latest participants to join the work group behind R-21 is The Robotics Society in Finland, NFEA from Norway and Tech Nordic Advocates with its secretariat in Copenhagen and offices across the Nordics and Baltics. Karin Sundsvik, Manager at NFEA, is looking forward to being a part of the fair and benefitting from each other’s experiences and solutions:
– R-21 is an important factor in the development of a great collaboration between the Nordic countries. Every country has its own characteristics, and as a representative from Norway we are especially excited to learn more about implementation of robotics. We are confident that gathering all The Nordic countries strengths, while working together to develop and display the very best solutions at the fair, will be of great value to all of us.
Katarina Fruerlund Deylami is delighted about the resent additions to R-21:
– We are excited to see The Robotics Society in Finland, NFEA from Norway and the great network of Tech Nordic Advocates joining R-21. We look forward to expanding R-21 into the Finnish and Norwegian market and learning much more about their robotics industry.
Also, SWIRA from Sweden is represented in the R-21 advisory board.