R-21 – An Industry Game Changer
R-21 is the Nordic countries’ brand-new and largest fair within robotics, automation and drones. But how is R-21 different from existing robotics events?
R-21 takes place in Odense Congress Center on March 3-5, 2021. The fair brings together the Nordic countries in a joint event within robotics, automation and drones, and visitors can look forward to experiencing an atmosphere not seen at a robotics event before.
– R-21 is something entirely new. With assistance from a professional advisory board, we have developed a new concept that several players in the industry have been asking for. And we look very much forward to opening the doors to R-21 in March 2021, says Katarina Fruerlund Deylami, Business Unit Manager, Odense Congress Center.
What makes R-21 different?
- R-21 is a Nordic Event which aims to bring together and promote the Nordic robotics, automation and drone industries. At R-21 you will thus meet a wide array of Nordic exhibitors, customers, investors, students, researchers, collaboration partners etc.
- R-21 is an Open Event that invites Nordic clusters, GTS-institutes, researchers and other organizations working with robotics, automation or drones to facilitate a conference, workshop, discussion or other as part of the R-21 Program. R-21 offers partners an attractive venue and a strong marketing channel by which to promote their event.
- R-21 Focuses on The End-Users and Implementation of robots, automation and drones. Visitors can experience how to get started with robots in their business today.
- R-21 is an Active Event where visitors can try different robots, and with several social networking activities.
- R-21 Focuses Exclusively on robotics, automation and drones.
For more information, please contact:
Business Unit Manager, Katarina Fruerlund Deylami, phone: 0045 61 39 48 80 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org