New Nordic Robotics Fair in Odense
In March 2021, the Nordic countries’ largest fair in robotics takes place at Odense Congress Center. Here, visitors can get a unique insight into the Nordic robotics industry and experience the possibilities for implementing robots and drones in their companies.
Denmark’s new robotics fair R-21 will be the place, where the Nordic robotics industry comes together. The fair will state Denmark’s strong position within robot technology, but the vision behind R-21 is also to make robots, automation and drones more accessible to the wide range of industries that increasingly take robots into use.
– As a robotics fair, R-21 will stand out from the crowd. What is unique about R-21 is, among other things, that it has a special focus on implementation of robots, automation and drones. It is all about showing the end-users how they can use robots and drones in their daily work life – today, says Katarina Fruerlund Deylami, Business Unit Manager at the Event Department at Odense Congress Center.
R-21 will be a dynamic 3-day event, from March 3 – 5, 2021, where visitors have an exclusive opportunity to experience existing and future technology that will change their business. The fair is aimed at those, who work within manufacturing in general and a wide range of industries such as construction, food, agriculture, garden nurseries or pharmaceuticals.
Assisting with Implementation
In addition to experiencing the many robots and drones at R-21, you can also get advice from companies who have already taken robots and drones into use. At the same time, integrators will be ready to help you get started with the implementation of a specific robotics solution that will optimize your work, improve efficiency, reduce costs and give you competitive advantages. A goal and an ambition which is supported by the Confederation of Danish Industry.
– At the Confederation of Danish Industry, we are working hard to make Denmark the leading country within development and implementation of robot technology across industries. Therefore, it is extremely positive that Denmark already next year will be the gathering point for the Nordic countries’ largest robotics fair, says Christian Hannibal, Digitalization Policy Manager at the Confederation of Danish Industry, and he continues:
– The Danish robot adventure is in full swing, and now the time is right to seriously speed up the implementation of robots across businesses. R-21 is an exciting initiative with many great partners behind it, and the Confederation of Danish Industry is looking forward to participating at the fair.
Big Ambitions Behind Event
The new robotics fair will, among other things, consist of workshops, professional events, matchmaking, networking, presentations and discussions as well as an Investor Summit. Even though 2021 will be the first year of the fair, there are big expectations to both the number of exhibitors and visitors.
– We already have experience with robot fairs at OCC, and several have encouraged us to target market penetration and implementation of robots and drones. Therefore, we know that the interest is there. We expect about 160 exhibitors from the Nordic countries, and the fairs exclusive content will also attract a lot of visitors. We hope to see approximately 5,000 visitors, of which just about 1,000 will visit from abroad, says Katarina Fruerlund Deylami.
Denmark will be the hotspot for the many possibilities the robotics industry can offer – and it will all take place at the heart of Funen, in Odense.
Globally, Denmark is known for being at the forefront of development of technologies in robots and drones. Especially on Funen and in Odense the robotics companies are one step ahead, which means that R-21 has already secured several very competent partners that will boost the Nordic fair at OCC. One of the partners is Odense Robotics, and Cluster Manager Mikkel Christoffersen is looking forward to the fair and its many possibilities.
– R-21 is a unique possibility for robot, drone and automation companies from all the Nordic countries to meet customers and partners. We are very pleased to see such an initiative that can strengthen Denmark’s global position as one of the world’s leading robot nations and, at the same time, make Odense visible as an important hub for robot development.
At the moment, the partners behind R-21 count Odense Robotics, Danish ICT and Electronics Federation (DI Digital), the University of Southern Denmark, UAS Denmark, Odense Seed & Venture, Odense Investor Summit, and more will soon be published. Furthermore, the fair has a wide endorsement from organizations, universities and a professional advisory board.
For more information, please contact:
Business Unit Manager, Katarina Fruerlund Deylami, phone: 0045 61 39 48 80 or mail: email@example.com
- R-21 takes place for the first time from March 3 – 5, 2021.
- The Fair will take place every second year.
- The entire robotics industry comes together at R-21 – producers, integrators, researchers, industry associations, cluster organizations, end-users and many more.
- Visit robotmesse.dk.